||Source code and input datasets for the global chemical transport model MOZART-4. Source code posted 13 October 2009.
The source code for MOZART is available to the community, with the following terms:
* The MOZART source code is available to the scientific community to be used solely for educational, research, and not-for-profit purposes.
* Users of MOZART are expected to report any bugs or errors found in the code to the development team (emmons AT ucar.edu; stacy AT ucar.edu).
* The MOZART code is released with no warranty on its use.
* Users are asked to not provide the base code to other users outside their home institution, but to direct them to download their own copy, so we can keep an accurate record of the user community and be sure they get update and bug reports directly.
Requirements for running MOZART-4:
1) Linux or AIX operating system
2) a fortran90 compiler from Portland Group, Intel, Lahey or IBM
Questions about MOZART-4 can be addressed to Louisa Emmons (email@example.com)
**** NOTE: MOZART-4 is no longer being supported. Please consider using CESM/CAM-chem instead. ****